Japan v Spain, Costa Rica v Germany - Thu 1st Dec, 19:00 | Group E | World Cup 2022

Who will qualify?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With the greatest of respect, it doesn’t matter what any of us think. VAR have overturned a decision without showing the evidence. That’s unacceptable.
Yes
I think Peter Walton got mixed up again. He said there was no evidence for VAR to overturn so stick with original on field decision. But the referee originally disallowed the goal I think. And VAR overturned the ref?

Spain come our of that smelling of roses. They get Morocco instead of Croatia or Belgium.

Are you on the right forum? You want all European teams knocked out as it’s refreshing to you and now having a pop at our media.
When did I say I want European teams out? It's you who don't want me to support African teams and want me to say that the BBC and Sky are the the words of God. Go find yourself another enemy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.