Jarrad Branthwaite

Walker to Saudi for 40m and play 3 at the back, Dias, Stones, Ake, Akanji, Gvaridol and Braithwaite.

With the injuries Stones and Ake get we needs cover in numbers

We have cover in numbers, what you want is cover in numbers when the cover is being used, and that’s just never going to happen in a sport with a 25 man squad cap and a manager who thinks that’s too high.

We have cover in numbers, what you want is cover in numbers when the cover is being used, and that’s just never going to happen in a sport with a 25 man squad cap and a manager who thinks that’s too high.
Next season we will play even more matches in CL.
In summer 2025 will take place new tournament for clubs.

Now we have:
LB Ake Gvardiol
CB Dias
CB Akanji Stones(very injury prone)
RB Walker (almost 34 and after poor season)

Rico most likely will end up as a CM.

But I think Pep's attitude to squad size has to change, we simply have too many games to play and it's putting huge strain on the players.

But I think Pep's attitude to squad size has to change, we simply have too many games to play and it's putting huge strain on the players.
Pep has always preferred small squads, which was perfectly fine in the two team La Liga & one team Bundesliga, but in the Premier League with so many competitive teams, it's different.

His philosophy's worked up to now, but toward the end of last season, our squad were dead on their feet. The same seems to be happening this season, & with the changed formats to the CL & CWC, it's only gonna get worse.

Rodri looks like he's had the life sucked out of him. I suppose if Philips had worked out, or we'd opted for better midfield reinforcements last summer, it would have mitigated matters somewhat, but I'd still prefer us to have headroom in the squad & a disgruntled player or two, rather than rinsing everyone dry in a smaller squad.

Last edited:
‘Dias is poor, Walker is washed up, Stones is finished, Ake can’t play two games on the bounce, Akanji can’t concentrate, Grealish has no end product, de Bruyne is a shadow of his self, Nunes is Phillips II, Kovacic is only a substitute, Alvarez is useless, Ederson is a liability, Ortega’s distribution is shocking, Haaland is a league two player, Bobb is too left-footed, Doku is headless, Lewis is too small, and Gvardiol hasn’t justified the fee.’

If it weren’t for Rodri, Foden, and Bernardo (and he unsurprisingly wants out from carrying the above freak show!), I don’t think we’d still be in the hunt for back-to-back trebles…

If match day threads wankers handle the management of our player, there will be no player left in our team by the end of this week.

Next season we will play even more matches in CL.
In summer 2025 will take place new tournament for clubs.

Now we have:
LB Ake Gvardiol
CB Dias
CB Akanji Stones(very injury prone)
RB Walker (almost 34 and after poor season)

Rico most likely will end up as a CM.
We need cover as stones and Ake both struggle injury wise and walker well past his best

If match day threads wankers handle the management of our player, there will be no player left in our team by the end of this week.
I think the match-day thread is much maligned. It's 90+ minutes of high-octane nonsense, where people are often too distracted to think logically. The genuinely bizarre stuff comes in the Player Performances forum. 'Off with their heads' said the Queen of Hearts...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.