Jarrad Branthwaite

Branthwaite in Stones out on loan, our big buy of the summer, we have to bring in players ready for the new manager, as Pep is likely to leave next summer, Everton may well take Stones as despite his injuries he is still top class.

Stones out on loan? This forum never fails to amaze me
In a year from now Pep will most likely leave, and a large number of players will follow, in defense alone, Carson, Ortega, Ederson, Ake, Stones, Gomez and Walker will probably leave, Ake being the only one at the time with more than a year left, City do need to start the rebuild now, moving out the one`s that do not command their position is the start for me, selling Stones would be a problem, amortization has already covered his cost so a loan is the obvious way.

In a year from now Pep will most likely leave, and a large number of players will follow, in defense alone, Carson, Ortega, Ederson, Ake, Stones, Gomez and Walker will probably leave, Ake being the only one at the time with more than a year left, City do need to start the rebuild now, moving out the one`s that do not command their position is the start for me, selling Stones would be a problem, amortization has already covered his cost so a loan is the obvious way.
Max one of Ederson and Ortega leaves. Carson is 60yo and doesn’t play. Could stay as some sort of GK coach as he seems to be well liked, but him leaving/retiring has no impact on squad depth. Ake and Stones is going nowhere

I think this fall under a big opportunity. Not just because of his quality but Everton’s situation.

Right back. We could easily call on Couto but expect we see Lewis and Akanji cover this. Especially if CB/pivot minutes are taken away from Akanji.

Regarding Couto I think we will loan to Girona again and see how he doesn’t with CL football (Same with Savio)
Is Walker retiring? Did I miss the news?

What do we need another CB for? Rather get a RB/LB and a Bernardo replacement. Feel like we buy a CB every season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.