Jarrad Branthwaite

We should go in and turn his head. The meltdown alone would be worth it.

‘I was going to sign for them and the contract on offer was obscene, but it’s City and Pep innit, so…’
Genuinely surprised we are not all over this one, the lad is a class act and with John Stones injury issues I would be very tempted to change.

Genuinely surprised we are not all over this one, the lad is a class act and with John Stones injury issues I would be very tempted to change.
Probably helps every academy in the top level has CBs playing this way, they'll be churning out 'new Stones' every season from here on out. We've seen more and more in the last few years, only gonna get better

Probably helps every academy in the top level has CBs playing this way, they'll be churning out 'new Stones' every season from here on out. We've seen more and more in the last few years, only gonna get better
Good point, the position has changed beyond recognition from a few years ago.

I do think if he stayed at Everton for another season, we’d probably be in for him next summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.