Jason Denayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a big Denayer fan, I fully concede that he needs to improve aerially to be a top cb.

But so imo does Otamendi. He wins all the easy headers & loses all the hard ones. Imo Denayer is far superior at everything on the ground & should have been at City, being coached & brought through.

Having said that though, the fact it would have been Pellegrini doing the coaching probably means loaning him out was a stroke of genius.
Like we planned it!

It's interesting that Barcelona have only one tall centre back and yet they batter every English club they play.
Yes but their tall centre back plays every game whereas ours doesn't meaning we need a backup tall centre back rather than three short backup centre backs...

Looks like he will definitely play at the Euros now for Belgium.

A surprise call up to the Belgium squad at the Euros now...
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...l-news/man-city-news-denayer-kompany-11371452

Now followed by news that Lombaerts and Boyata are now injured..
http://www.goal.com/euro2016/en/article/belgium-lose-lombaerts-boyata/174rt1kl99eab1mbm806aer3dr

Some excellent moderating tidying up this unnessecary at this time of night. Plus he is not a surprise call up. Other than that a great post.

Some excellent moderating tidying up this unnessecary at this time of night. Plus he is not a surprise call up. Other than that a great post.
I missed whatever went on here (as usual) but agree about the 'surprise call up'. Strange headline really.

Nothing went on mate,there wasn't a need for the moderating to be mentioned...... I simply moved a new Denayer thread in here.

Shouldn't the Denayer thread me moved into the bluemoon forum? After all he is very unlikely to play for the EDS again.

Shouldn't the Denayer thread me moved into the bluemoon forum? After all he is very unlikely to play for the EDS again.

He is a full on international and has won the title in Scotland and played Uefa and Champions league football, so yeah maybe he should be moved on from the EDS Forum. Maybe a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.