Jason Denayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
That header by Naingolan might just be the worst/stupidest header I have ever seen

That header by Naingolan might just be the worst/stupidest header I have ever seen

It was, but he has had a superb half of football. Looks a player this lad, played well everytime i have seen him. Definitely not short of confidence, very assured on the ball and a massive step up in comparison to Fernando.

I am very disappointed in Belgium so far considering the quality they have. As for Denayer he has done ok considering he is getting zero protection from Witsel who appears to be playing CF instead of CDM.

It was, but he has had a superb half of football. Looks a player this lad, played well everytime i have seen him. Definitely not short of confidence, very assured on the ball and a massive step up in comparison to Fernando.

Let's not big him up for no reason, he has done basically nothing, I don't think he made a clearance, tackle or interception. He's a good player but let's not over hype him.

Needs to be a bit tighter and stronger with Robson-Kanu, the freekick was a nonsense but he's let him bring it down too often. Got to try and make it more dificult for him to control the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.