Javi Garcia (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
silvasleftleg said:
CityStu said:
silvasleftleg said:
Our season will not be affected if we sell him.

In midfield, Garcia is no better than Demichelis, Kompany or Milner.

Garcia's definitely better at holding than Milner and I'd sooner see the other two at CB than out of position in DM.

I think the earlier article is spot on. He offers another dimension which is a must when you're facing the best in Europe.

EDIT: Also adds a lot of threat at set pieces which would be very useful in games when we might not find getting goals so easy.

That dimension the writer is talking about, can be provided by Milner, Demichelis, Kompany and even Huws.

The idea that Garcia is crucial to our season is ridiculous. He is an average player and nothing more.

PM me in advance if you ever decide to post something even vaguely sensible.

ForzaMancini said:
Wonderful performance reminiscent of De Jong in his heyday
Sorry, but i didnt see what he did that was so good? He wasnt poor but at the same time he wasnt great. Steady today, nothing more.

Fucking hell some people are unable to give him credit. He tries his best, never rocks the boat and is happy to rotate. When he plays well, give him credit just as you are happy to slag him off when he has a bad game.
Well done javi, keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.