Javi Garcia (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed2607 said:
zandvoort blue said:
normal service has been resumed

That's nonsense, bar one misplaced pass late in the second half, he played well again today. I think people watch a different game to me sometimes!
I can think of others who played much worse!

i feel the same about people watching the same game and thinking he played well or even ok, we play with 5 defenders with him playing, again he give Zero going the other way, simply not good enough for City

super_city_si said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Ed2607 said:
That's nonsense, bar one misplaced pass late in the second half, he played well again today. I think people watch a different game to me sometimes!
I can think of others who played much worse!
Yeah, he was good today, as was Nasri, Lescott and Milner.

Clichy, Dzeko, Negredo, Demichellis, Richards were all shit. And I mean shit. Clichy and Dzeko stand out for lacking passion as well as being shit.
Very unfair on Dzeko. I got the impression he was trying today, he just didnt have the talent to match.

I thought bar his finishing he was good. It's his finishing that lets him down.

Now Negredo was wank again, Clichy is dog shit and has been for 18m MDM was as expected, Richards was a headless chicken, Yaya didn't give a shit, Navas was invisible and Aguero did fuck all. They were the main culprits.....

Misplaced one pass.

Other than that he was better than 8 other players today.

Gave 100% and thought he had a fair game if the other 10 players would have give the same as him we wouldn't be having this debate now

bluemc1 said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Misplaced one pass.

sorry mate but absolute bollocks

Its no more than the shite you`re coming out with.Ran his bollocks off today and was one of the players who could at least hold his head high.I`m not a lover of him, but fair play to the lad today.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
super_city_si said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Yeah, he was good today, as was Nasri, Lescott and Milner.

Clichy, Dzeko, Negredo, Demichellis, Richards were all shit. And I mean shit. Clichy and Dzeko stand out for lacking passion as well as being shit.
Very unfair on Dzeko. I got the impression he was trying today, he just didnt have the talent to match.

I thought bar his finishing he was good. It's his finishing that lets him down.

Now Negredo was wank again, Clichy is dog shit and has been for 18m MDM was as expected, Richards was a headless chicken, Yaya didn't give a shit, Navas was invisible and Aguero did fuck all. They were the main culprits.....
Pretty much agree except for Aguero. He looked like he could do something when he had the ball, esp after the subs. He, Silva and Nasri are our best attacking combo. Rotate everybody else but not them, not until the job is done.

KippaxCitizen said:
Misplaced one pass.

Whilst he was by no means the worst player, his pedestrian style of play has a knock detrimental effect on the rest of the team.
It doesn`t matter that he only misplaced 1 pass. FFS I could only misplace 1 pass if all I had to do was pass it backwards and sideways. Offers exactly zilch going forward. Also it`s the fact that he brings the worst out in other players. Whilst Navas, Aguero and Negredo are busting a gut to get forward they are continually having to check their runs as he know Garcia will linger on the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.