Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll leave it to the team some of you lot on here didnt rate Yaya at first,yet he's turned out to be the best fuckin player i've ever seen in a City shirt.Some were even saying Martinez wasn't worth €40 million,WTF !

LoveCity said:
Someone yesterday (Johannes I think) said Garcia has a very good range of passing. I can't comment but has anyone really seen him enough to know for sure? He was trained at the Real Madrid academy.
Good passing range, much better than de Jong's is what I think I said, more mobile than Barry and great engine.

Thenumber1blue said:
I'll leave it to the team some of you lot on here didnt rate Yaya at first,yet he's turned out to be the best fuckin player i've ever seen in a City shirt.Some were even saying Martinez wasn't worth €40 million,WTF !

Martinez isn't worth €40 million though mate. Plus, if Mancini though he was worth it, he would of bought him.

sam-caddick said:
Thenumber1blue said:

Martinez isn't worth €40 million though mate. Plus, if Mancini though he was worth it, he would of bought him.
The thing is ,he is and will be worth a lot more in the future.If he wanted to come here we'd have paid it.
If fact I think it would've been a bargain,he is going to be a top top player within a few years.if we'd have got him and Munain,we wouldn't have needed anyone else.

So we could end up bringing in 5 players (Garcia, Sinclair, Maicon, Nastasic, Wright) in addition to Rodwell. Replacing Savic, Johnson, De Jong. 6 in, 3 out, not including Adebayor, RSC etc who were never going to play a part.

IMO Nigels spot will be taken up by Zab with Maicon taking up Zabs place at right back. Zab being versayile an all that. :-(

Thenumber1blue said:
sam-caddick said:
Thenumber1blue said:

The thing is ,he is and will be worth a lot more in the future.If he wanted to come here we'd have paid it.

I disagree pal, I may be proved wrong but for me he does not justify the fee. I watched him quite a bit last season and apart from the Man UTD games and few La Liga games bar some of the top sides he did not make me jump out my seat and think, wow he is a 40 million Euro player.

He is living of a the reputation Bilbao got from their Europa league campaign and what could be a one season wonder in terms of performace in La Liga.

He is a very good player but not 40m euros worth.

Thenumber1blue said:

Firstly, who didn't rate Yaya???

Secondly, is there any source that we're in for this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.