Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
argyle said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Loads of people building him up but have they actually watched him?????

He's 'potentially' a better player than de jong but far behind with regards possessing his positional sense, obviously bob thinks he can nurture him so jobs a good'n, however those slating others i'm guessing haven't actually watched him in any great deal - it will take him at least 12 months to get up to speed and even then he has to cut out his petty off the ball shit, he's one dirty mofo - reprisals in Portuguese football are tiny from there f.a!!!!

Fully agree, although a sneaky off the ball incident with Rooney would be good to see.

He isn't a great passer of the ball, which is what I thought we'd want to improve on, but then we would have done if we got De Rossi.

Why does De Rossi have to be so awkward?? He could potentially win the lot at City and get paid very well! We will adore him like the Roma fans.

I don't know. sigh.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Hope hes not one of those players who just does 5 yard sideways passes. For over 20 million I'm hoping for a proper all round midfielder.

more of a defensive type(i think mancini is prioritising someone who can cover as a cb ..if it was down to me i would of payed the buy out clause for witsel hes younger can play all the midfield positions dm/cm/am and wouldn't cost much more,but if garcia comes im sure he will do a decent job.

argyle said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Loads of people building him up but have they actually watched him?????

He's 'potentially' a better player than de jong but far behind with regards possessing his positional sense, obviously bob thinks he can nurture him so jobs a good'n, however those slating others i'm guessing haven't actually watched him in any great deal - it will take him at least 12 months to get up to speed and even then he has to cut out his petty off the ball shit, he's one dirty mofo - reprisals in Portuguese football are tiny from there f.a!!!!

Fully agree, although a sneaky off the ball incident with Rooney would be good to see.

He isn't a great passer of the ball, which is what I thought we'd want to improve on, but then we would have done if we got De Rossi.

You have every right to express an opinion, but can you not see that the club (in club I mean the coaching staff, scouts, manager etc) see something in this guy, that they think we need, that's what their paid to do, and I trust them, they don't always get it tight, but as fans and supporters I think we owe to them to give players a chance before condemning them, I have seen a lot of that this window and it does not sit right with me, the vitriol has been way over the top

alexnash13 said:
johnmc said:
cleavers said:
No no no, all players play exactly to those stats in real life.

This. They have a large network of experienced scouts

They have the scouting capability of Kenny Dalglish. Yaya is far too slow, so is Micah and lastly Savic is way too over rated at 70 overall :O

And you are?? I am far more likely to believe the FM scouting team than you.

cyprustavern said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Hope hes not one of those players who just does 5 yard sideways passes. For over 20 million I'm hoping for a proper all round midfielder.

more of a defensive type(i think mancini is prioritising someone who can cover as a cb ..if it was down to me i would of payed the buy out clause for witsel hes younger can play all the midfield positions dm/cm/am and wouldn't cost much more,but if garcia comes im sure he will do a decent job.

If this is true surely it makes the Rodwell signing completely irrelevant ? We should of just signed Charlie Adam. Pwahahahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.