Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWP's back said:
LoveCity said:
We've apparently scouted Garcia for over 1 year, this isn't a panic buy if it goes through but a well planned alternative to our main targets (De Rossi and Martinez I guess) who we can't get.
Doesn't matter if we scouted him or not. SOmeone posted a screen shot of his FM2012 stats and they weren't great.

Awful business if we sign him. Why bother paying our scoutes shed loads when they get such basics wrong?

FFS.

Pam said:
SWP's back said:
LoveCity said:
We've apparently scouted Garcia for over 1 year, this isn't a panic buy if it goes through but a well planned alternative to our main targets (De Rossi and Martinez I guess) who we can't get.
Doesn't matter if we scouted him or not. SOmeone posted a screen shot of his FM2012 stats and they weren't great.

Awful business if we sign him. Why bother paying our scoutes shed loads when they get such basics wrong?

FFS.
Pam.

Ben Shave ‏@benshave
A Bola are saying that Benfica's Javi García has just signed for Manchester City...

Ben Shave ‏@benshave
A Bola are saying that Benfica's Javi García has just signed for Manchester City...

Ducado said:
argyle said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Loads of people building him up but have they actually watched him?????

He's 'potentially' a better player than de jong but far behind with regards possessing his positional sense, obviously bob thinks he can nurture him so jobs a good'n, however those slating others i'm guessing haven't actually watched him in any great deal - it will take him at least 12 months to get up to speed and even then he has to cut out his petty off the ball shit, he's one dirty mofo - reprisals in Portuguese football are tiny from there f.a!!!!

Fully agree, although a sneaky off the ball incident with Rooney would be good to see.

He isn't a great passer of the ball, which is what I thought we'd want to improve on, but then we would have done if we got De Rossi.

You have every right to express an opinion, but can you not see that the club (in club I mean the coaching staff, scouts, manager etc) see something in this guy, that they think we need, that's what their paid to do, and I trust them, they don't always get it tight, but as fans and supporters I think we owe to them to give players a chance before condemning them, I have seen a lot of that this window and it does not sit right with me, the vitriol has been way over the top

Vitriol? I've said that he's not a great passer of the ball, which he isn't, and I've watched him play quite a few times. He's a great tackler, and a good defensive midfielder, not great at going forward, no better or worse than De Jong.

Mancini may see something in him, but I think he would have preferred De Rossi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.