Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this could potentially be one of the summer signings, if he gets plenty of game time for us he will eventually push his way into the Spain team more often and all of a sudden his value will soar! I'd love it if Martinez flops at Bayern and Garcia ends up the better of the two!

johnmc said:
Pam said:
Can the flappers and WUM's on here explain why they would be disappointed with signing a player who gets into the Spanish international squad?

Have you not seen his stats
Look mate, he improved from 75 to 80 in the last two games. We have no idea how he is going to rate on Fifa13 but if he has improved the same level then he will be near Yaya territory. Have faith.

johnmc said:
Pam said:
Can the flappers and WUM's on here explain why they would be disappointed with signing a player who gets into the Spanish international squad?

I keep forgetting about his stats. Do you think one of us should volunteer to set their own hair on fire outside the stadium to protest the insanity of signing people with stats like his?

20sbc07 said:
I think he'll be a good player for us but he needs to sort out his behavior.
He likes to stick in an elbow, kick players, stamp on people and so on.. when the ref isn't looking. That's all great for when we play the rags but he's no use if he's getting sent off.

Thats just what we need.

Pam said:
johnmc said:
Pam said:

I keep forgetting about his stats. Do you think one of us should volunteer to set their own hair on fire outside the stadium to protest the insanity of signing people with stats like his?
I would be it would have to be my chest hair.

i know iv said it before but non man city supporters on twitter are all saying hes great and will do brilliant here

wow weve becoming spoilt

great signing from what im reading online

Pam said:

But that doesnt matter Pam, they will still be calling for Marwoods head even though we would have signed 5 decent players and offloaded most of the dross...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.