Javi Garcia

Salar

What type of player is he.I'm confused.Is he a de jong type player or Is he the deep lying playmaker that we needed.

He states that he plays just in front of the back four. More a defensive midfielder than anything I think.

Manci7y said:
He states that he plays just in front of the back four. More a defensive midfielder than anything I think.
Why do people call him a deep lying playmaker then.

Salar said:
What type of player is he.I'm confused.Is he a de jong type player or Is he the deep lying playmaker that we needed.

From what I've seen he is a deep lying playmaker. Seems like he is a better football than De Jong and has abit more about him, scores a few goals here and there and is decent in the air. As for the defensive side of his game, I can't comment because I haven't seen much of him but from what people have said he isn't as solid as Nige.

Different type of player really.

Salar said:
Manci7y said:

Must have good forward distribution.

Salar said:
Manci7y said:
Salar said:

Must have good forward distribution.
Is he better then Barry?That's all I wanna know.

I doubt he is better than Barry but Barry cant go on forever and i don't think there is another Barry out there at the moment so we gunna have to trust Mancini on this one

Tony101 said:
He's one for the future

At 25 I don't think he was bought exclusively for the future and will play a regular part now, even if he doesn't start every game right away. He played 9 games in Benfica's very good Champions League run last year too (top of the group that the rags were eliminated from, beat Zenit, then knocked out by Chelsea in the quarters).

LoveCity said:
Tony101 said:
He's one for the future

At 25 I don't think he was bought exclusively for the future and will play a regular part now, even if he doesn't start every game right away. He played 9 games in Benfica's very good Champions League run last year too (top of the group that the rags were eliminated from, beat Zenit, then knocked out by Chelsea in the quarters).

Bagged a great header against Chelsea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.