Javi Garcia

from what i know about him he's a bit of a filthy beast just like Nige when it's needed. that'll do with me, cos we lost a lot on the tough side with Nige departing. hope Javi can be his replacement in the awe-inspiring department.

Salar said:
What type of player is he.I'm confused.Is he a de jong type player or Is he the deep lying playmaker that we needed.

I have watched quite a lot of him and he is a deep lying holding playmaker with a defensive bite. He is the player Mancini wanted if he could not get De Rossi. Mancini most likely said to himself "Ok, De Rossi ez not available, so I will make my own!"

He will be guided toward the tackle-control-long pass model that Mancini has wanted out of our CMs. He reads the game very well, has a much better passing range than Nige (who I rate, by the way), and links up play very well. I think he will be the next De Rossi/Xabi Alonso type player.

Wikipedia has it ......

Francisco Javier "Javi" García Fernández (born 8 February 1987 in Mula, Murcia) is a Spanish footballer who plays for Manchester City in England. A defensive midfielder by nature, he can also appear as a central defender

And even though he's no prolific scorer , it looks like he WILL score more than de jong did !

MCFC BOB said:
He seems to be very much like De Jong in a positional sense, but with less focus on breaking up play and more focus on the expansive side of things.

I'd say just as much focus on breaking up the play, but with improved use of the ball once he's won it!

One thing IS quite clear ...

that stunning Portugese girlfriend of his , Miss Elena Gomez , isn't half bad !

She was at the Etihad with him for the QPR game.

1dzv4y.jpg
msypgm.jpg

1zdr7fm.jpg
m7ta39.jpg

2qa4v12.jpg
2cmll5s.jpg

9rizps.jpg
vii4nd.jpg

24yyfe0.jpg

NDJ sold for 3.5 mil, while Javi Garcia was bought for 16 mil.

So I think he supposed to be much better than NDJ.

Tevez City said:
NDJ sold for 3.5 mil, while Javi Garcia was bought for 16 mil.

So I think he supposed to be much better than NDJ.

You don't keep up to date do you? De Jong was sold for 10m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.