Javi Garcia

if NDJ was sold for 10m (euros) i'd say reasonably good business. What's your authority please (had to avoid ref to "source") as i have only come across non disclosed references.

waspish said:
Tevez City said:
NDJ sold for 3.5 mil, while Javi Garcia was bought for 16 mil.

So I think he supposed to be much better than NDJ.

You don't keep up to date do you? De Jong was sold for 10m

You sure Milan would pay that much ??

Wikipedia reckons ....

On 31 August 2012, De Jong joined Italian Serie A side Milan for £3.5 million rising to £5 million depending on appearances, signing a three-year deal.

Another site reckoned that City only valued him at £8.2 million euros themselves (about £6.5 milion) ... but that Milan had no intention of paying that.

9rizps.jpg

mother-of-god-meme.jpg

He is good enough and trustworthy enough to cover for when Yaya can't be arsed getting back into the middle of midfield, so he WILL be a starter when Mancini thinks he is "Premier League" fit. Until then, I expect him to get bit parts of games to get him there, like David SIlva is doing.

black mamba said:
waspish said:
Tevez City said:
NDJ sold for 3.5 mil, while Javi Garcia was bought for 16 mil.

So I think he supposed to be much better than NDJ.

You don't keep up to date do you? De Jong was sold for 10m

You sure Milan would pay that much ??

Wikipedia reckons ....

On 31 August 2012, De Jong joined Italian Serie A side Milan for £3.5 million rising to £5 million depending on appearances, signing a three-year deal.

Another site reckoned that City only valued him at £8.2 million euros themselves (about £6.5 milion) ... but that Milan had no intention of paying that.

8m euros rising to 10m euros. City informed that James cooper Ssn when he kept quoting 3.5m. Same with Garcia he was saying 24m and then it was 16m. About time someone had a word they take the piss in the papers and media always 5m on top when buying and -5 when we sell.

It just seems very unrealistic that Milan would pay that much. Anyone who pays attention knows that they are probably the stingiest club in Europe and hate paying money. Paying 10m Euros for a player in the last year of his contract seems the most un-Milan like thing possible.

LoveCity said:
It just seems very unrealistic that Milan would pay that much. Anyone who pays attention knows that they are probably the stingiest club in Europe and hate paying money. Paying 10m Euros for a player in the last year of his contract seems the most un-Milan like thing possible.

I must admit that i was thinkin' along the same lines as you .....

From what I've seen of him (which isn't very much to be honest!), seems to be in a similar mould to Pirlo; probably not as creative as him, but can get things started from a deep position, good on the ball, and can get stuck in when required.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.