Javi Garcia

samharris said:
waspish said:
Marvin said:
I think we may have bought another great player. Only one game, but looking forward to seeing him for myself.

MOTD made some good points about playing Garcia deep and releasing Yaya

It's the hardest place to go to as well for a debut

edited bud :)

I think it's Everton that is the hardest place to go in premier at least stoke have a decent ground

citymad said:
A really impressive performance and MOTM just ahead of the brilliant Tevez.

Tevez??

Not one of his better games surely ??

He was very unlucky with one first half effort , but he struggled in the second half , and i've seen him play much better than that ....... it hardly surprised me when he was withdrawn early.

An improvement on De Jong - exactly what we need.

De Jong was ineffective in a 2 man midfield. He's an excellent albeit very limited player.

Garcia has everything De Jong has and more. His range of passing was excellent and I like the thought of:

..........Garcia...............Barry..........
.....................Yaya......................

in the Champions League!

I think the fact that he's a threat from set-pieces excites the most. We've not had that in years. He's very like Tim Cahill with his movement and almost ghosts into positions without being picked up. We've not that since Steve Howey!

Thenumber1blue said:
Absolute class debut,was impressed with Maicon too.

Well said! Sick of all these dumb fans on here slagging Maicon off, he was the only one yesterday who really tried to take the game by the scruff of the neck and make something happen, bursting forward at every opportunity. He's similar to Richards in his style.

Bojinov The Bull said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Absolute class debut,was impressed with Maicon too.

Well said! Sick of all these dumb fans on here slagging Maicon off, he was the only one yesterday who really tried to take the game by the scruff of the neck and make something happen, bursting forward at every opportunity. He's similar to Richards in his style.
You have to take into account the clueless on here,those at the match appreciated his performance.

He did good from what I've seen of highlights, so far looks like a nice upgrade on De Jong but only time will tell if he can ever amass as huge a cult following among us.

Garcia's good but let's not use it as an excuse to badmouth de Jong - how important has Nige been in some of our biggest games. If Garcia can put as much into our club as Nige has then he will become one of the greats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.