Javi Garcia

Raggi01 said:
mcfc2607 said:
Joehannes said:
I'm not sure they'd be too arsed...

kun%2Bdie.jpg
They can't even spell traitor. Haha idiots.
Pretty sure traidor is spanish for traitor mate
No comment could enhance the comedy value of this post, 'Raggi'.

Sam. said:
Salar said:
What type of player is he.I'm confused.Is he a de jong type player or Is he the deep lying playmaker that we needed.

From what I've seen he is a deep lying playmaker. Seems like he is a better football than De Jong and has abit more about him, scores a few goals here and there and is decent in the air. As for the defensive side of his game, I can't comment because I haven't seen much of him but from what people have said he isn't as solid as Nige.

Different type of player really.

I think that Roberto is looking for players who are more comfortable on the ball, can make a pass beyond the shortest and most obvious. We were crying out in some games last season for someone additional to Silva but who could provide some solidity in defence. I think Garcia comes into that category. Goalscorer (occasionally), defender, tackler, passer. Bit like Dave Ewing really!

He played reasonably well at Stoke , and carried a goal threat in the air , as he proved with his goal ..... he was pretty poor at Real Madrid though for someone who posesses a fair bit european experience.

If he makes the team for the Arsenal game he'll be expected to do much better ...

(You are my Sunshine)

Javi Garcia
He drinks Sangria
He signed for City....on deadline day
Well haven't you heard
He's got a fit bird
So please don't take his missus away

I distinctly remember people being unimpressed with Yaya for a while after he signed. Give him time. I think we've got ourselves a real top player!

Hamann Pineapple said:
(You are my Sunshine)

Javi Garcia
He drinks Sangria
He signed for City....on deadline day
Well haven't you heard
He's got a fit bird
So please don't take his missus away

fuckin superb that fella .

Goo said:
I distinctly remember people being unimpressed with Yaya for a while after he signed. Give him time. I think we've got ourselves a real top player!

Ludicrous are you not aware that they have to rip trees straight away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.