Javi Garcia

Garcia has actually probably started better than Yaya did for us, I think he will turn out to be an immense signing. Remember he has always played in the Iberian Peninsula yet went straight into the Stoke game and wasn't phased at all by the rough and tumble style.

grim up north said:
Goo said:
I distinctly remember people being unimpressed with Yaya for a while after he signed. Give him time. I think we've got ourselves a real top player!

Ludicrous are you not aware that they have to rip trees straight away
Well said ,the clueless brigade were getting excited again !

LoveCity said:
Garcia has actually probably started better than Yaya did for us, I think he will turn out to be an immense signing. Remember he has always played in the Iberian Peninsula yet went straight into the Stoke game and wasn't phased at all by the rough and tumble style.

I think he has had a great couple of games all things considering

A better start than I expected so lets think he will be a very good signing for us. In the Stoke game it was a mixed game from him. He will look better as soon as he settles into the English style.

Ducado said:
LoveCity said:

Barry and García were mostly excellent at the Bernebeu. They just seemed to lose concentration for a split second each (García for Marcello's goal; Barry for the pass that lead to Benzema's goal) and that is what sticks in the minds of people. But for 93minutes and 58 seconds other than that, they were arguably our best two players (Yaya did little for the first twenty minutes as he was too far forward when most of our play was on the edge of our own box and he was ineffectual).

I'm happy with Garcia's start. Looks a solid DM, and I like the notion that he's bought to play with Barry in DM to free up Yaya, perhaps with Rodwell to come in for Barry either next season or the year after.

Also looks an absolute monster from set-pieces. That second header that Begovic pulled out a miracle save on against Stoke was ferocious.

Thought he had a good game against Real, not brilliant but good. A lot of promise there IMO.

Ducado said:
LoveCity said:

I absolutely agree. He played well, broke down quite a few Real moves, was a bit unlucky with the deflection, and although stifled, still managed to spray the ball around nicely. I really don't know why other supporters don't see that he is a player with the potential to grow into one of the best DMs in the world under Mancini... And he has only played two matches.

robinhood CITY said:
Thought his reaction when Ronaldo scored shows he is going to become a City legend

Looks like he had just heard that his grandmother was kidnapped and is being forced to watch Ronaldo's "How To Train Effectively" video.

I commented to my mate that he was the most upset of all of our players. Then again, he is a former Real player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.