Javi Garcia

grim up north said:
cyprustavern said:
grim up north said:
Nowt wrong with Garcia mate

appreciate all the lads defending him ....is garcia good enough next season in the champions leauge?...going toe to toe against the worlds best>>?

Take it you didn't see the Real game

he played ok in one game against real and was culpable in the other ...your point is?

cyprustavern said:
carlos84 said:
Mancini said there is no one out there like ya ya last season when we lost him to African nations and he was probably right to be honest, but to have javi there next to gaz baz is great, like I said earlier... Solid

good comment

i rate yaya as one of the best midfielders in the world ...i dont subscribe to this `he cant play defensive mid` he is good enough to scare the shit out of any opposite midfield ..we should of got the belgium felliani as a back up to yaya and instead of spunkin 28 million on garcia and rodwell should of bought moutinho and witsel
Who's to say we didn't? It's not FIFA or Football Manager.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
cyprustavern said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
I lik
I LOVED De Jong. Mate, he was immense, but things evolve. But no, nobody is as good as Barry. In a way, that guy I thought was an idiot who suggested Barry over De Jong was a million times righter than me...sabster?

de jong was still better than barry as a defensive mid j

although barry has been world class this season...barry has been as good as de rossi this season

I will let you batter Garcia but Barry

No no no no no no no

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lol, Barry does what Barry does there is no other player that can do what he does
Gareth Barry is a fucking idol. I fucking love that man so much!

Garcia is improving by the game. He is no longer bullied off the ball and today outmuscled the Stoke players.

Impressive how he slotted into CB when VK went off. He also poses a threat in set pieces.

It takes time to adjust to the EPL and he has carried injuries. Too soon to pass judgement. He is still work in progress

MCFC BOB said:
cyprustavern said:
carlos84 said:
Mancini said there is no one out there like ya ya last season when we lost him to African nations and he was probably right to be honest, but to have javi there next to gaz baz is great, like I said earlier... Solid

good comment

i rate yaya as one of the best midfielders in the world ...i dont subscribe to this `he cant play defensive mid` he is good enough to scare the shit out of any opposite midfield ..we should of got the belgium felliani as a back up to yaya and instead of spunkin 28 million on garcia and rodwell should of bought moutinho and witsel
Who's to say we didn't? It's not FIFA or Football Manager.

bob are you fkn crazy? we have money to bid for any player in the world

we was in for martinez...he chose munichs

de rossi would of completed us though ..de rossi and yaya would of destroyed any midfield in england

Thought he was excellent today, really got stuck in, picked up lots of second balls and rarely gave the ball away. My MotM.

I will be honest and admit when he first came to us he looked totally out of his depth, was far too slow and looked a liability.

He no longer worries me and has improved with every game he's played in and now contributes well so credit where credits due..

cyprustavern said:
grim up north said:
cyprustavern said:
appreciate all the lads defending him ....is garcia good enough next season in the champions leauge?...going toe to toe against the worlds best>>?

he played ok in one game against real and was culpable in the other ...your point is?

My point is he went toe to toe with the 2nd best in Europe

As I said weeks ago, he will be world class, just give him time. Same for Rodwell. And as for Nasty... Not so sure it was as bad a transfer window as I first thought.

kenzie115 said:
Thought he was excellent today, really got stuck in, picked up lots of second balls and rarely gave the ball away. My MotM.

zab was mom?

-- Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:02 pm --

grim up north said:
cyprustavern said:
grim up north said:

My point is he went toe to toe with the 2nd best in Europe

hope so but i doubt it brother ...if i was a footballer i would relish playin against him

wouldnt want to play against yaya de rossi fellaini witsel etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.