Javi Garcia

coleridge said:
As I said weeks ago, he will be world class, just give him time. Same for Rodwell. And as for Nasty... Not so sure it was as bad a transfer window as I first thought.

Nearly had me there, good one.

grim up north said:
cyprustavern said:
grim up north said:
We have money, doesn't mean to say every player we are in for wants to come for whatever reason as Bob says this is not FiFa or football manager

fellaini from everton ...belgium same as vinny would of come ,he had a buyout clause

we bought rodwell

Why would he have come here?

-- Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:09 pm --

cyprustavern said:
grim up north said:
Your obviously not a footballer

your obv not understanding where im comin from and tryin to get to

I understand exactly were your coming from, but were your going god only knows. Stick to FiFa

amusing stick to fifa cos i dont rate garcia as a world class midfielder ...tell you what go back to the sand pit and play in the water bath

cyprustavern said:
MCFC BOB said:
You've contradicted yourself a bit there.

We may have all the money in the world but that doesn't mean players will want to come to us for that reason - you've explained this by saying that Javi Martinez chose Bayern over us despite us having "money to bid for any player".

We went for De Rossi and he said no, we went for Martinez and he said no, so we went for Garcia and Rodwell and they said yes. It really is that simple.

please allow me some time because i am answering 4 people

fellaini would of been an easy buy...vinny is same country , fellaini is settled in north west and had a buy out clause ...see

But what if he didn't want to come to City. See not easy<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:15 pm --<br /><br />
cyprustavern said:
grim up north said:
cyprustavern said:
fellaini from everton ...belgium same as vinny would of come ,he had a buyout clause

we bought rodwell

Why would he have come here?

-- Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:09 pm --

cyprustavern said:
your obv not understanding where im comin from and tryin to get to

I understand exactly were your coming from, but were your going god only knows. Stick to FiFa

amusing stick to fifa cos i dont rate garcia as a world class midfielder ...tell you what go back to the sand pit and play in the water bath

Mummy has emptied the bath and there is snow in my sand pit. So amusing my self reading your posts

grim up north said:
But what if he didn't want to come to City. See not easy

you think he wouldnt want to double his wage and play alongside his countrys captain in a bigger city?
and you say i am on fifa games<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:17 pm --<br /><br />
cyprustavern said:
grim up north said:

you think he wouldnt want to double his wage and play alongside his countrys captain in a bigger city?
and you say i am on fifa games

and win medals...no he prob prefers everton your right im wrong

cyprustavern said:
grim up north said:

What makes you think City want him?

Garcia is an object lesson in not jumping to conclusions. I remember thinking we had signed a gem after Michael Frontsek's debut, the rest is history. On the other hand almost everyone had written off Garcia, Rodwell and Sinclair after a few games. Sometimes it can take a full season to bed in. We are in a different place now and we should give our new players time, sometimes injuries, change of scene etc can mean a long bedding in period.

cyprustavern said:
grim up north said:

Quite possibly, he might want to go to united, he might want to play alongside Hazard at Chelsea I'm guessing just like you

blueyorkie said:
Garcia is an object lesson in not jumping to conclusions. I remember thinking we had signed a gem after Michael Frontsek's debut, the rest is history. On the other hand almost everyone had written off Garcia, Rodwell and Sinclair after a few games. Sometimes it can take a full season to bed in. We are in a different place now and we should give our new players time, sometimes injuries, change of scene etc can mean a long bedding in period.

good comment...i see it different , i think we need world class players to walk into the team and play at top level

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.