Javi Garcia

grim up north said:
cyprustavern said:
grim up north said:
[
According to the club he was being tracked long before the last day

i think martinez we wanted apart from de rossi (wish we got de rossi last summer he would of retired scholes and giggs )

Nowt wrong with Garcia mate

appreciate all the lads defending him ....is garcia good enough next season in the champions leauge?...going toe to toe against the worlds best>>?

Mancini said there is no one out there like ya ya last season when we lost him to African nations and he was probably right to be honest, but to have javi there next to gaz baz is great, like I said earlier... Solid

cyprustavern said:
grim up north said:
cyprustavern said:
i think martinez we wanted apart from de rossi (wish we got de rossi last summer he would of retired scholes and giggs )

Nowt wrong with Garcia mate

appreciate all the lads defending him ....is garcia good enough next season in the champions leauge?...going toe to toe against the worlds best>>?

Take it you didn't see the Real game

carlos84 said:
Mancini said there is no one out there like ya ya last season when we lost him to African nations and he was probably right to be honest, but to have javi there next to gaz baz is great, like I said earlier... Solid

good comment

i rate yaya as one of the best midfielders in the world ...i dont subscribe to this `he cant play defensive mid` he is good enough to scare the shit out of any opposite midfield ..we should of got the belgium felliani as a back up to yaya and instead of spunkin 28 million on garcia and rodwell should of bought moutinho and witsel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.