Javi Garcia

JamesA said:
One of the worst signings in recent times, I remember going out to Lisbon and watching Benfica about 18 months back and seeing a couple of Benfica games. He looked slow and sluggish even in the Portuguese league, I remember noticing then how slow he was, so it really surprised and disappointed me when I heard we'd bought him.

Exactly what we didn't need, another slow, immobile player in the middle. Mancini has to stand or fall by these sorts of signings, he didn't come cheap either.

Mancini has a knack of buying these players I'm afraid. Garcia, Dzeko and Kolarov must be among the slowest players in the league. He's spent 60m on them, and we won't get a third of that back when they go in the summer.

In fairness, Garcia does at least look like he gives a f*ck (one of the few who did tonight), he's just too slow and weak to do anything about it.

Taking our only central defender off and leaving him on was a disgrace and a total insult to Lescott.

I am no lescott fan but that substitution was criminal.

Mancini has lost the plot and will be losing his job at the end of the season.

We won't win the FA cup. He can't beat big sides anymore and there are too many big ones left in it for him. The way we are playing we won't win next week.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Taking our only central defender off and leaving him on was a disgrace and a total insult to Lescott.

We won't win the FA cup. He can't beat big sides anymore and there are too many big ones left in it for him. The way we are playing we won't win next week.

How do you know all these things? very interesting

Yep I think Lescott would have been well within his rights to have a bit of a tantrum or at least a good glare at Mancini as he came off. To his credit he just took his medicine, but it was a shocking decision, the game had been lost by then though.

People will you just give him time, he needs it to get where he's going

rastus said:

No one knows anything for sure but after 2 seasons in CL and 3 wins in 12 and this season of 14 games against so called bigger sides including CL he has won 2!

He has been sussed

rastus said:

No one knows anything for sure but after 2 seasons in CL and 3 wins in 12 and this season of 14 games against so called bigger sides including CL he has won 2!

He has been sussed

how dare you, he won us first cup and league in 44 yea........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Easy target is Garcia - I agree he may well not be good enough but please everything begins with attitude and preparation - where we're Ya Ya, Barry, Nasri, Silva, hart and Dzeko tonight? They were all pathetic. Never seen ya ya and silva so poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.