Javi Garcia

Kun Aguero said:
CTID101 said:
FantasyIreland said:
One transfer wrong??

Out of interest which of the half dozen or more are you referring to?
Half a dozen?

In my opinion the only bad one is Savic. Even then he wasn't a bad player and isn't one now he just never settled in the prem. Doesn't help when your only used when the best CB and leader is not playing and instead play alongside the mute Lescott who doesn't exactly impose himself in games or give off great confidence.

This is a thread for Garcia anyway so lets not get into a debate. Interesting to see you think he has made so many bad transfers.

Sinclair? Hargo?
Maicon and balotelli too

greasedupdeafguy said:
Never seen a player as slow as this guy

Thats his main problem,unfortunately its integral to his game and to the detriment of the team.

Seriously,whoever scouted him wants a slap,i cant fault his attitude but he simply doesnt cut it and given the fee we paid,it was awful management.

Not a footballer I'm 44 years old used to play for Ashton Utd in midfield and sometimes centre back would do a better job than Garcia a truly terrible footballer

Jamie Pollock could outrun this twat. He has no positives at all. weak, bad touch, slow as fuck and just al round shit

To be fair, he's not playing in his usual position. Have to ask why did Mancini take off a player who is natural in the position and leave on a player who isn't. He needs time yet, i can honestly say EVERY player was shit today, the blame lies fairly across the entire board.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.