Javier Hernandez

Squatter said:
samharris said:
Been saying it all along..goalhanging little twat and some think hes world fooking class..
we will see next season..if im wrong i'll hold my hands up..time will tell,one season wonder me thinks..

Goal hanger like Linekar? If he plays the same amount of games next season, he'll score the same amount of goals.

we'll see eh !!

saleblue16 said:
Castiel said:
Benarbia said:
He has pace and can score, you can't really stop that tbh
Thought Barca did a good job with a simple offside trap.
the offside trap is a game of chance and luck, any team that plays it and gets away with it is lucky

Teams obviously get very lucky against him then.

He's a cheating little c**t and there is much in his game which is actually quite average, BUT, he has that canny knack of being in the right place at the right time and putting the ball in the back of the net, that's where he is top quality.

Dirty Harry said:
He's a cheating little c**t and there is much in his game which is actually quite average, BUT, he has that canny knack of being in the right place at the right time and putting the ball in the back of the net, that's where he is top quality.

Wouldnt get a sniff if he played for a mid to lower table club.. The scum are always going to get chances fook me if fletcher ogay and wes orange can score for em..anyone can..

And when is the little fucker gonna be made to put his name on his shirt?
I thought nicknames were not allowed?
Chicafuckinrito whats all that about, Little Piss, lol.

Cully said:
And when is the little fucker gonna be made to put his name on his shirt?
I thought nicknames were not allowed?
Chicafuckinrito whats all that about, Little Piss, lol.

kaka?

1303832121918.gif

A rag does this and he's world class, anyone else does it and he's a twat

He's nothing special, no better than any other prem striker. the only difference is he plays for the rags so gets a disproportionate amount of attention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.