Javier Mascherano launched a scathing attack on Manchester C

Javier Mascherano launched a scathing attack on Manchester City's attempt to buy their way to the top and insisted: 'I wouldn't want to play for them.'

I know Javier , I know

you wouldn't want to play for City

and for that we are waiting for you here at Inter...

:=)

Halfpenny said:
I'd rather have a future than a history.

true. it's all they have and they know and their players obviously just repeat what they hear and convince themselves it's true. mark my words, if city came a knockin, he'd come a runnin'!

We do have bollocking history. Why do this primadonnas equate history to "dozens of trophies". We have as much character as most clubs in the world, that should be an incentive for players to join if they have so much "heart". Hypocritical bastid anyway, he joined West Ham for the $$$. Aren't he and Tevez chums?

Javier Mascherano: I'd never be tempted by City's millions, says Liverpool midfielder

Javier Mascherano launched a scathing attack on Manchester City's attempt to buy their way to the top and insisted: 'I wouldn't want to play for them.'

The Liverpool midfielder raised the stakes even higher ahead of the crucial Eastlands showdown by pointing to the lack of history at City. 'Maybe if City got into the top four, they would build on it, like Chelsea did, but one thing is clear,' he said.

'You can buy players, but you cannot buy history. At Liverpool, that counts for a lot. We play with the history of the club. We don't have the money that they have, but we are proud to play for Liverpool. I don't want to play for Manchester City. Yes, they have money and they are building a good team, but I am still proud to play for Liverpool.'

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez is convinced his side's mental strength will prove decisive in the battle for fourth place. He said: 'We have experience of the demands in this situation, and that is important, because it does depend a lot on the players and if they are nervous or not.'

No you Argie, Falkland-invading tosser you don't have the money we have. Which is why Hicks & Gillett will be pimping you around to anyone prepared to offer enough cash this summer. And hey - you'll be part of Liverpool history then.

Well, it looks like Mancini has his pre-match talk sorted out, he should stick that on the wall and say, this is what people think of you and why you're here, go prove them wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.