Javier Mascherano launched a scathing attack on Manchester C

jrb said:
Another knob having a pop. Roll up, roll up.

Now don't get me wrong, but haven't Liverppol always bought the best players? Just like United.

'You can never buy history'.(arf!)

Javier Mascherano: I'd never be tempted by City's millions, says Liverpool midfielder

Javier Mascherano launched a scathing attack on Manchester City's attempt to buy their way to the top and insisted: 'I wouldn't want to play for them.'
The Liverpool midfielder raised the stakes even higher ahead of the crucial Eastlands showdown by pointing to the lack of history at City.

'Maybe if City got into the top four, they would build on it, like Chelsea did, but one thing is clear,' he said.

'You can buy players, but you cannot buy history. At Liverpool, that counts for a lot. We play with the history of the club.

'We don't have the money that they have, but we are proud to play for Liverpool. I don't want to play for Manchester City. Yes, they have money and they are building a good team, but I am still proud to play for Liverpool.'

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez is convinced his side's mental strength will prove decisive in the battle for fourth place.

He said: 'We have experience of the demands in this situation, and that is important, because it does depend a lot on the players and if they are nervous or not.'

This history quote always comes from someone who is talking 10 -20 years not 100 years, It shows that the idiots who come out with this shit know very little about the histoey of the English game.
I would take it he would think the likes of Preston,Blackpool and Bolton have no history.
That comment pisses me right off.

Best player in the league by my reckoning (yes, seriously) but he's an absolute fucking prick. Never shuts up and is a diving little cheat by all means.

Javier is not at Liverpool for the money he plays for the love of the game, in fact he's so impressed by the clubs history that he only takes ten bob a week in wages and insists on travelling to home games on top of the no. 63 omnibus with his boots tied 'round his neck. His pre-match meal consists of 2 Woodbines and a plate of Scouse in The Philharmonic with his kids Shankly, Paisley and Giro.

happy said:
Javier is not at Liverpool for the money he plays for the love of the game, in fact he's so impressed by the clubs history that he only takes ten bob a week in wages and insists on travelling to home games on top of the no. 63 omnibus with his boots tied 'round his neck. His pre-match meal consists of 2 Woodbines and a plate of Scouse in The Philharmonic with his kids Shankly, Paisley and Giro.

let Javier to be quite

atm he'll seem to become an Inter player :-)

Mancio said:
happy said:

let Javier to be quite

atm he'll seem to become an Inter player :-)

You guys have as much money as Liverpool do...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.