Javier Tebas named to UEFA's Executive Committee

Agree with most of that but I still think the "concrete case" comment was taken out of context by many. It was discussed at length on here and he probably meant specific as opposed to something as damning as what concrete means to us. I also don't believe Ceferin is as much an enemy of our club as many others within UEFA. Although he didn't say it in as many words, he basically implied that Tebas is a fucking bellend in a previous interview. Having said that, Ceferin is probably little more than a puppet.
I agree that Ceferin is not our worst enemy and his original quote was spun by the press. But following that quote there were plenty of negative briefings from senior UEFA people to the media. Plenty of them wanted to stick the knife in. It was a disastrous tactic because CAS saw it for what it was.

I agree that Ceferin is not our worst enemy and his original quote was spun by the press. But following that quote there were plenty of negative briefings from senior UEFA people to the media. Plenty of them wanted to stick the knife in. It was a disastrous tactic because CAS saw it for what it was.
And this is why I'm not overly worried about Tebas getting a role at UEFA (although personally I'd like to see the fat racist prick thrown out of football for good). If they try and stitch us up on trumped up charges with flimsy supporting evidence then CAS will just make them look like cunts again. I mean, can you imagine Tebas trying to fuck us over? UEFA's case turned out to be utterly amateurish last time and without foundation. Tebas would take that amateurishness to laughable new levels!

It only becomes a worry if it turns out we are indeed guilty of doing something so stupid as to land us in enough hot water to warrant a ban.

UEFA is a corrupt self serving organisation , they have PSG , Rags and La Liga representatives on the executive commitee all looking after their own agenda's , if they can stitch us up in anyway , they will. If it wasnt for our owners craving a Champs league win i couldnt give a flying f*ck about it, its an over glorified soulless trophy designed to appeal to a world wide plastic audience , booooooooooooooooooo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.