Javier Tebas named to UEFA's Executive Committee

UEFA should be charging Tebas for his continued tirade against our club not promoting him to he executive board , he should asked to explain his comments he has given about our finances , we were proven not guilty by CAS and he still spouted his bile and hate.Can never understand why the club didnt take it further , his comments were libellous and we should have dragged him through the courts , but he is no stranger to courts the tax dodging fat little bastard.

UEFA should be charging Tebas for his continued tirade against our club not promoting him to he executive board , he should asked to explain his comments he has given about our finances , we were proven not guilty by CAS and he still spouted his bile and hate.Can never understand why the club didnt take it further , his comments were libellous and we should have dragged him through the courts , but he is no stranger to courts the tax dodging fat little bastard.
He tends to have one or two city related tantrums a year. If he says the same stuff now as part of uefa rather than in his capacity as a Spanish random there could indeed be legal consequences (I hope)

The fact that eufa have given him the role tells us all we need to know. I’m expecting some new “rules” to be introduced very soon probably just before the transfer window opens

The fact that eufa have given him the role tells us all we need to know. I’m expecting some new “rules” to be introduced very soon probably just before the transfer window opens
I think you are right. This move shows that UEFA has not learned its lesson. I am certain the dirty tricks campaign against City is not over. The appointment itself is a direct insult to City and PSG. Tebas has made repeated racist and anti-muslim comments in the Spanish media. He has also made savage remarks about the Catalan independence movement. He has been a disaster as the Head of La Liga. His divisive and hate-filled behaviour has brought football in Spain to its lowest ebb (even pre-covid).
It is an amazing move and it couldn't have happened by accident. Never underestimate how arrogant and corrupt these people are. Platini is still claiming it was ok to be paid £1m in cash from Blatter for some vague consultancy work he had done almost ten years earlier...without a contract.

I think you are right. This move shows that UEFA has not learned its lesson. I am certain the dirty tricks campaign against City is not over. The appointment itself is a direct insult to City and PSG. Tebas has made repeated racist and anti-muslim comments in the Spanish media. He has also made savage remarks about the Catalan independence movement. He has been a disaster as the Head of La Liga. His divisive and hate-filled behaviour has brought football in Spain to its lowest ebb (even pre-covid).
It is an amazing move and it couldn't have happened by accident. Never underestimate how arrogant and corrupt these people are. Platini is still claiming it was ok to be paid £1m in cash from Blatter for some vague consultancy work he had done almost ten years earlier...without a contract.

I dont usually agree with all the football conspiracy BS. But agree with all of above. Tebas has demonstrated he is not capable of acting in a bipartisan manner in this role. He has done a terrible job running la liga who's clubs are possibly in the worst financial state of any in Europe.

Corruption in terms of officails on the take is clear and present and this is exactly the sort or character to take that forward.

How are appointments to the Executive Committee made? Some kind of vote? Nomination by a National Association? Or just a small cabal deciding he has the kind of views they like.

They already have enough hatred for city to fuck us over. What they are lacking is brains/competence to actually fuck us over, and Tebas adds none of that. The way he shoots his mouth off could actually mean trouble ahead for uefa

December 2019 the dangerous vindictive deluded fuckwit said

"State clubs...present a danger that football hasn't seen before. They're operating entirely outside of the rules and risk inflating markets to disastrous levels through their financial doping.

"The governors of European football need to show a much stronger commitment to healthy domestic football. This would include stricter financial controls that limit state clubs like City or PSG from vastly outspending rivals...it would include firmer FFP penalties, which have been a very weak deterrent up to this point."

Tebas added in the top flight in Spain, regulations would prevent the transfer market being inflated or debt being placed onto clubs. "Barcelona and Madrid have never received state support and have always been run in a financially responsible way," he added.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.