Jay Blades charged with coercive behaviour

I was sat near a loon on a bus recently who was shouting down his phone at (presumably a female) partner about " jezebel spirits" and "warnings to correct your behaviour and thoughts". All in a very aggressive and coercive manner.

I was sat near a loon on a bus recently who was shouting down his phone at (presumably a female) partner about " jezebel spirits" and "warnings to correct your behaviour and thoughts". All in a very aggressive and coercive manner.
"Jezebel Spirits"...Well there is the name of my distillery sorted if my T500 plans work out

Fucking Starmer and his woke laws. The country has gone to the dogs. What happened to the good old days when you could bash your Mrs around and that and nobody cared?
You are Stan Collymore and I claim my £5

Never forget the time people paid tribute to the new badge that Leeds unveiled but later scrapped, people created commemorative editions of their own that nearly every football fan in the country liked.

Ones that reflected the true drunken behaviour of the local population as modelled here with Stan Collymore...
Screenshot_20180125-090017~2.png
Now then, despite one local hero Jimmy Savile being presented on one example...
Screenshot_20180125-085531~2.png
That badge just never down too well with their fans, I wonder why?

A while back before this news broke I'm sure I read somewhere that he had a bit of a criminal.past but had turned his life around. I may be wrong as I can't find anything online.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.