Jay Blades charged with coercive behaviour

Well, I've looked it up

Coercive control is an act or a pattern of acts of assault, threats, humiliation and intimidation or other abuse that is used to harm, punish, or frighten their victim. Coercive and controlling behaviour is at the heart of domestic abuse.

kin ell. What was the problem?
Insensitivity etc etc etc et cetera

Wasn't pulled into the principles office over it or owt, so water off of Daft Donalds farrah's in the main.

On a micro level there was fuckall wrong with me replying to your initial post at the time, imho, as long as context isn't contorted!

On a macro level though ...ahh fuckit, think i'll stick to music threads, less shells.

Last edited:
Insensitivity etc etc etc et cetera

Wasn't pulled into the principles office over it or owt, so water off of Daft Donalds farrah's in the main.

On a micro level there was fuckall wrong with me replying to your initial post at the time, imho, as long as context isn't contorted!

On a macro level though ...ahh fuckit, think i'll stick to music threads, less shells.
Fs.
Still racking my brains for a stayin alive sample..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.