Jay Blades charged with coercive behaviour

If it's a wooden one then Will can knock up a cell, and paint the bars multicoloured like JB's chair legs. If it's a metal one then Dom can crack out a wrought iron one, and if a padded one is required then there's that lass who does some rather fine upholstery!
Or how about 'The Repair Team Do Strangeways'

'Well Jay, we know youve always been fond of this prison, it reminds you of when your grandfather was here in 1923 and I know your father was in the same cell. It was looking very tired and tatty when we first saw it but now.....it's got new bars, we've painted the pisspot, the ladies have done you a new blanket and we've sneaked a mobile phone in so you can keep in touch with your ex wife.

'Well Jay, we know youve always been fond of this prison, it reminds you of when your grandfather was here in 1923 and I know your father was in the same cell. It was looking very tired and tatty when we first saw it but now.....it's got new bars, we've painted the pisspot, the ladies have done you a new blanket and we've sneaked a mobile phone in so you can keep in touch with your ex wife.
Wonder what Judi Dench thinks of this episode?

Could call it the repair slop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.