Jay Blades charged with coercive behaviour

They sell the U.K. episodes too. It has the quintessentially British feel to it that other countries seem to like. Nostalgic and quirky.
again never heard of it, someone said it was daytime tv, I forget most here are retired cunts, self employed or quite well off and have time to be idle in the day, while we graft :-)

I've seen it a few times and it's a pretty good programme. A lot of talented people on the show who repair things, often with sentimental value for the owners.

Jay Blades isn't one of the talented people though, brew's up and chats a bit.

PS, it's not a daytime show.
Well whoever said it was skewered the comversation.

anyway I still haven't seen it and the guy sound like a bellend, if as you say he is just a cog not the talent then they can always replace him with someone equally useful

Last edited:
Weel whoever said it was skewred the comversation.

anyway I still haven't seen it and thenguy sound like a bellend, if as you say he is just a cog not the talent then they can always replace hom with someone equally useful
They will. It’s prime time evening telly that has repeats on in the daytime, I think.

He’d started some random show with David Jason that’s been canned whilst this is ongoing.

Should just get Lorraine Kelly to present every show going.

The BBC have now pulled all episodes of the Repair Shop with Blades appearing to please cunts like Urban Genie.

Last edited:
how low has off topic got we are now plunging to the depth of content and topics talking about day time tv z listers no one cares about.

this place used to be a vibrant cultural place full of intresting wit and wonder.
You mean like barm /muffin threads, how do you like your chips cooked...things like that?

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.