Jay Blades charged with coercive behaviour

Hes a weird one...met him a few times, he used to knock about a bit with a mate a few years back, was giving it billy big nuts in his stupid hats back then.

He is a furniture restorer though. Used to do a lot of upcycling for charities etc etc so he's not all bad.

The ****.

The BBC have now pulled all episodes of the Repair Shop with Blades appearing to please cunts like Urban Genie.
Strangle coment, having admitted I have never watched or know who the fella is, I feel neither glad or sad if it is on the telly, as itwill not affect me in any way.

unless it was because you just wanted to call me a **** in general, which is fine with me.

Fucking Starmer and his woke laws. The country has gone to the dogs. What happened to the good old days when you could bash your Mrs around and that and nobody cared?

He will be fine, just sit tight Jay.

Week of his sentencing someone will post something nasty about Keith on Facebook and they will need the cell for them ;-)

I wonder if his mates in the repair shop can knock a cell up for him?

On a serious note, guy sounds an utter **** and they obviously feel they have enough on him to charge him.

It’s done for his TV career anyways now, if guilty, deal with him accordingly.

Last edited:
He will be fine, just sit tight Jay.

Week of his sentencing someone will post something nasty about Keith on Facebook and they will need the cell for them ;-)

I wonder if his mates in the repair shop can knock a cell up for him?

On a serious note, guy sounds an utter **** and they obviously feel they have enough on him to charge him.

It’s done for his TV career anyways now, if guilty, deal with him accordingly.
If it's a wooden one then Will can knock up a cell, and paint the bars multicoloured like JB's chair legs. If it's a metal one then Dom can crack out a wrought iron one, and if a padded one is required then there's that lass who does some rather fine upholstery!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.