Jay Slater | Body confirmed as Jay (P159)

I see they are using the Just Giving money for the send off "he deserves". WTF???
Is this code for another free piss up (after the freebie holiday) with a gift bag containing a Rolex for all who attend?

Why are scum turned into knights these days, just because they died?
How about refunding the guy who Jay stole his Rolex. Send some money to the guy he beat up with a baseball bat.
So maybe a statue would be a good idea. You know complete with gold baseball bat and him wearing a gold Rolex.

Use his holiday insurance to repatriate the body. If he didn't have any, why not?
Oh and pay for your own sons funeral like the rest of us would have to.

Any money left should be going the search party people who tried to find him at their cost or a local charity.

The fact you even mentioned that proves what your logical mind thinks, imagine him even bothering with insurance though ;-)

He's not the first lately.
I see countless Facebook posts with Just Giving requests to pay for sons/daughters who have been injured on holiday and cannot afford the medical bills.
The thing is, they could afford the holiday and alcohol/clothes. Yet couldn't afford insurance?

Nope, this just the selfish part of society thinking everybody should help them out for their own stupid choices.
I see well intentioned people actually helping. But they are just making the problem worse. Kids know they will get help if needed, so chance it with insurance.

Maybe it is time for legislation that you cannot go abroad without some sort of basic insurance.

I zone out now on the daily news bulletins.

I assume no TV media outlets have yet to mention his baseball bat/druggy antics?

Don't think you can slander/libel the dead so why isn't the full story being told...

The fact you even mentioned that proves what your logical mind thinks, imagine him even bothering with insurance though ;-)

I think even if he had insurance it would be null & void for the simple fact he’s been out all night & likely got class As in the system. I always have it but most of the time it ain’t worth the paper it’s written on.
My mate was stung when his son came off a moped, he was sober, legally allowed to drive not at fault but because he didn’t have a motorbike license in his home country he wasn’t covered.

I see they are using the Just Giving money for the send off "he deserves". WTF???
Is this code for another free piss up (after the freebie holiday) with a gift bag containing a Rolex for all who attend?

Why are scum turned into knights these days, just because they died?
How about refunding the guy who Jay stole his Rolex. Send some money to the guy he beat up with a baseball bat.
So maybe a statue would be a good idea. You know complete with gold baseball bat and him wearing a gold Rolex.

Use his holiday insurance to repatriate the body. If he didn't have any, why not?
Oh and pay for your own sons funeral like the rest of us would have to.

Any money left should be going the search party people who tried to find him at their cost or a local charity.

By all accounts this guy has already got what he deserved.

He's not the first lately.
I see countless Facebook posts with Just Giving requests to pay for sons/daughters who have been injured on holiday and cannot afford the medical bills.
The thing is, they could afford the holiday and alcohol/clothes. Yet couldn't afford insurance?

Nope, this just the selfish part of society thinking everybody should help them out for their own stupid choices.
I see well intentioned people actually helping. But they are just making the problem worse. Kids know they will get help if needed, so chance it with insurance.

Maybe it is time for legislation that you cannot go abroad without some sort of basic insurance.
And even if they do have insurance, alcohol related accidents etc make them null and void, not many realise that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.