Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

I get that totally and theres no probs with that but its gone a little over the top. Maybe just me.

I guess i keep thinking how id feel if my 23 year old son went missing
"In 2021, Jay, along with seven other youths, ambushed and chased fellow teenager Tom Hilton in Rishton, Lancashire, attacking him with a machete, golf clubs, and an axe. Tom, who likened his attackers to 'a pack of gorillas', was left with a split skull following the assault, as well as injuries to his shoulders and legs.

The gang of eight gang members was seen laughing and joking throughout the trial at Preston Crown Court, as reported by Manchester Evening News, prompting Judge Philip Parry to call out their 'disrespect"

I suspect that your son did not do similar and as a result have no doubt that he would get a great deal more respect on here if he were lost

Looks like they were working on the assumption that he had fallen down and was covered by rocks or shrubs.

Or could he have been eaten by a predator?

Are there bears or large reptiles on the island?
No large reptiles or bears but the terrain really is a bastard. The flora is basically made up of nasty horrible thorn bushes, cacti and ground cover that have evolved to survive in that kind of terrain. They can cut you to shreds just for a laugh if he's wandered off.

Having read most of this thread there is a distinct lack of concern, and no little piss taking, over what is a horrendous and sad situation. His parents will be in bits. Yes, he seems to have been stupid and reckless, but he is a kid on his first holiday, he doesn’t deserve to die for being daft. I’m hoping for a miracle but not expecting one, sadly.
I think your pity and concern for the guy will fall mainly on deaf ears and to be honest his history, background and company he keeps is testament to that

Fair enough

Better let the police know to close off that potential avenue because a fella from the local boozer said the Moroccan Mafia said they haven't got him.

It is what it is. He's lived here 35 years and was involved in a lot of dodgy stuff. He knows everybody and has contacts still in the local police who he used to pay off when in his dodgy days. He's not just some bloke in a boozer, he's well connected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.