Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

No large reptiles or bears but the terrain really is a bastard. The flora is basically made up of nasty horrible thorn bushes, cacti and ground cover that have evolved to survive in that kind of terrain. They can cut you to shreds just for a laugh if he's wandered off.
19a55f83a0c00497843dc3ba922cdb87.jpg

I'd agree in general but he for whatever reason made some very bad choices over there possibly. Whether intentional or not no one deserves to lose their life. His friends in my eyes are the key to all this, they know a lot more than what they're saying. One lad Tyler has hardly been mentioned in all this, I guess we all deal with grief differently
Im not convinced with their stories either. Whether that's simply due to them being off their heads or something more sinister is muddying it all for me.
I honestly don't think we will ever find out

If you compare this thread with the similar one regarding the lad from.Oldham missing you can see that there was genuine compassion and concern for a young man clearly struggling with coping with everything life has thrown at him.

Where as Jay does not have much public sympathy following his past shenanigans (wrongly or rightly) which has led to the general mocking of his situation.
Yeah the lads been a ****. No doubt. But he doesnt deserve the weird micking.
STILL someones son

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.