Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

He had many enemies but once he made the move to Marbella from Tenerife and started to take over the strip (well, the second street off the Port) he was only going to end up where he eventually did.
Some major players over there then..no fucking about bang bang

These gangster stories whilst interesting do nowt to make me want to revisit Tenerife. Am I getting unnecessarily ruffled? No rush just need to know before I book my next holiday lol.

It is what it is. He's lived here 35 years and was involved in a lot of dodgy stuff. He knows everybody and has contacts still in the local police who he used to pay off when in his dodgy days. He's not just some bloke in a boozer, he's well connected.
NOSTALGIA: Portsmouth connection to Minder's Winchester Club

These gangster stories whilst interesting do nowt to make me want to revisit Tenerife. Am I getting unnecessarily ruffled? No rush just need to know before I book my next holiday lol.

It's like Goodfellas on here for the slightly out of shape ex DJ's who irritate the fuck out of sniffer Dogs and girls with sparkly latex all in ones.

INNIT?

Tenerife is sound if your going to Enjoy a nice holiday you won’t see that side apart from pickpockets but you get them everywhere.

Phil lived there for years I stayed for 2 so you get to see and know the characters and going’s on holiday makers don’t. Tenerife was a lot worse 25 years ago.

A strange situation. They are saying he is a wrong un for hitting someone with a golf club. Depends the circumstances.

When I was a lad I was playing golf and looked down at something moving. It was a gorgeous little mouse cleaning its face. This **** passed me and asked what was that beside me. I said it was a mouse. He had a stick a proceeded to hit and kill the little mouse. I saw red and attempted to smash his head in with my club, he moved but I caught him above his ear spitting his head open and as he turned to run away, I again saw tried to bring it down on his fleeing head, ended up hitting him on the back. Didn’t feel a wrong un for that then, and don’t now either. Cruelty to animals gets me that way. To my mind every scrape I have been in when cunts have been hitting animals I never felt anything but justified. Proud even,

You taking the Mickey?

A strange situation. They are saying he is a wrong un for hitting someone with a golf club. Depends the circumstances.

When I was a lad I was playing golf and looked down at something moving. It was a gorgeous little mouse cleaning its face. This **** passed me and asked what was that beside me. I said it was a mouse. He had a stick a proceeded to hit and kill the little mouse. I saw red and attempted to smash his head in with my club, he moved but I caught him above his ear spitting his head open and as he turned to run away, I again saw tried to bring it down on his fleeing head, ended up hitting him on the back. Didn’t feel a wrong un for that then, and don’t now either. Cruelty to animals gets me that way. To my mind every scrape I have been in when cunts have been hitting animals I never felt anything but justified. Proud even,
Wee sleekit, cowran, tim'rous beastie...

I'd imagine Jay and his seven mates didn't smash someone's head in with a machete and golf club because they were avenging an innocent mouse.......

But to your credit, and if it counts for anything, I'd say you were justified in your actions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.