Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

No I was 16 and sober. I play better sober. He was not much older than me, and a total scumbag.
9f718618469c71a22caa9f627c3217e0.gif

You probably could have gently chipped the mouse into the rough, and to safety, without resorting to violence.
That scenario haunts me. Since I found Jesus I have become a new person.

I blame my parents. We were trained like Spartans in our house. Violence was just who we were.

Bit strange that the police there are only now doing a forensics of the Airbnb, you'd have thought they would have done it much earlier
Why have they decided to do forensics at all since they believed it was a missing persons not criminal. Makes you wonder if that view has now changed.

Why have they decided to do forensics at all since they believed it was a missing persons not criminal. Makes you wonder if that view has now changed.
Yeah.
They should have kept every possibility on the table from the beginning IMHO.
That's what you'd normally expect anyway.
I can see why they have gone with the statements of his friends, certainly initially, but the whole thing is a shit show (especially with the Rolex bit) and any evidence is probably now gone.

I'm still leaning towards him being off his face and going off into the ravines, but it's poor that they only now are doing forensics

From what I read it seems it might be just procedural. The police have to declare the facts of the case to a court which triggers a judicial investigation so doesn’t necessarily mean they are acting on information or anything. Does seem odd though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.