Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

I must say tenerife doesn't appeal to me..what's the other island's like ?

Tenerife is a fabulous island with pretty much everything you’d want from a holiday. Like everywhere it will have its seedier parts where the younger generation head for a blow out but that’s just a tiny fraction of what it has to offer.
All the other islands have their own quirks and pros and cons but Tenerife has much more to offer.
It’s a million times safer than it was 25 years ago, that’s for sure.

i went to tenerife when i was about fifteen , i didnt like it much hence as soon as i left home i went to greece every year instead

Went camping mallorca for two weeks with a partner , lots of midges , would recomend the island but not camping !

Tenerife is a fabulous island with pretty much everything you’d want from a holiday. Like everywhere it will have its seedier parts where the younger generation head for a blow out but that’s just a tiny fraction of what it has to offer.
All the other islands have their own quirks and pros and cons but Tenerife has much more to offer.
It’s a million times safer than it was 25 years ago, that’s for sure.
Where does the mature traveller go to Phil

Don't forget that it's going to be a lot less after tax....
A street dealer, on a 50€ deal (a gram) will be looking at around 65% tax.
They may make a little more profit if they find someone happy to pay over 50€ as they only have to declare profits on a set amount.. :-)

i went to tenerife when i was about fifteen , i didnt like it much hence as soon as i left home i went to greece every year instead

Went camping mallorca for two weeks with a partner , lots of midges , would recomend the island but not camping !
Think it may be a bit different to what it was 40 odd years ago.

Three cars need Police forensic,rental car. Ofelia Medina Hernandez car and phone, her sons car and phone, Ofelia is the cafe owner (last person)her son owns the Airbnb house, why did the ravers rent a house so far away and then get a car hire when you get off your tits at a rave.
Why did Ofelia not offer the lad a lift when going past him 15 mins later.
Where was the son when this timeline happend?
Elementry Watson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.