Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

Could you confirm your whereabouts on Sunday evening/Monday morning between the hours of 12am and 12pm, sir?
I believe I was on Bluemoon calling people cunts after watching the national team play like Crewe Alexander.
Hopefully my VPN will prove my location to be Brazil or somewhere like that.. :-)
I was on the Rock early June for a few days and I’ll be back over early July for a few days. Hope this clears everything up sir and you can move on with your enquiries.

I believe I was on Bluemoon calling people cunts after watching the national team play like Crewe Alexander.
Hopefully my VPN will prove my location to be Brazil or somewhere like that.. :-)
I was on the Rock early June for a few days and I’ll be back over early July for a few days. Hope this clears everything up sir and you can move on with your enquiries.
You’ve done this before, haven’t you? ;-)

Why did he even go back to the house of strangers, miles from where he was staying? The timeline I saw shows he was only there for about an hour or two. After a long night of partying I'd have expected him to want to sleep it off.

I don't think this is remotely weird tbh. Young people/clubbers go back to random strangers' places for afters all the time when they're off their chops.

Kind of surprised at how much people are jumping to conclusions and assuming there's something off about this. His shady past just kind of adds to the idea that he's thinks he's a hard case, he's wreckless and doesn't really understand consequence. i.e. the perfect candidate to wander off into a dangerous situation when a bit shit-faced and thinking he'll be able to style it out.

It's very upsetting for those close to him but him getting himself lost makes a lot more sense than the idea someone has travelled out to Tenerife to lure him into the forest as part of some kind of revenge exercise.

I don't think this is remotely weird tbh. Young people/clubbers go back to random strangers' places for afters all the time when they're off their chops.

Kind of surprised at how much people are jumping to conclusions and assuming there's something off about this. His shady past just kind of adds to the idea that he's thinks he's a hard case, he's wreckless and doesn't really understand consequence. i.e. the perfect candidate to wander off into a dangerous situation when a bit shit-faced and thinking he'll be able to style it out.

It's very upsetting for those close to him but him getting himself lost makes a lot more sense than the idea someone has travelled out to Tenerife to lure him into the forest as part of some kind of revenge exercise.
If he’s got no connections to Tenerife or anybody at the festival then the odds are this is just a case of getting lost in the mountains and unfortunately had an accident. That terrain isn’t made for or someone off their nuts in trainers who hadn’t got a clue where they are going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.