Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

Take away the football side where the majority of (red) scousers aren’t wired up right and I’d take a scouser over the most folk.
We probably feel the same around mancunians your much easier to get on with than your red neighbours

Am looking forward to tenerife again in October, as long as you avoid Veronica's area it's a great place. Even cardiac hill is a doddle if you avoid it by walking from the bus station to Paradise Park

We probably feel the same around mancunians your much easier to get on with than your red neighbours

Am looking forward to tenerife again in October, as long as you avoid Veronica's area it's a great place. Even cardiac hill is a doddle if you avoid it by walking from the bus station to Paradise Park
Yeah my Veronica’s days are far behind me! Haha! Usually pop down once or twice to see a couple of friends who have places there but I tend to spend my time in and around Torviscas/Puerto Colon, Fanabe/ Del Duque or los Cris.

Yeah my Veronica’s days are far behind me! Haha! Usually pop down once or twice to see a couple of friends who have places there but I tend to spend my time in and around Torviscas/Puerto Colon, Fanabe/ Del Duque or los Cris.
I base myself in Los Cris as more residential and less chance of being woken up at 3 am by a stag do from Hartlepool
I also visit Tel Bel which I believe was the original holiday resort, the Belgians and Dutch are mad on the ale. Isn't that West Ham bar on Veronica's either owned or run by Andy Swallow ex ICF ?

I base myself in Los Cris as more residential and less chance of being woken up at 3 am by a stag do from Hartlepool
I also visit Tel Bel which I believe was the original holiday resort, the Belgians and Dutch are mad on the ale. Isn't that West Ham bar on Veronica's either owned or run by Andy Swallow ex ICF ?
You mean Ten Bel? Yeah that was one of the very first purpose built resorts on the island but became left behind once the south was developed.
Andy has had Joyces for a little while now, he doesn’t like to talk of his past.. Haha!

@Phil1 do you go in the Beach Cabin for the City games?
I was in Tenerife earlier this month and bobbed down to see if there was any Blues about - and it was shut! :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.