Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

Crazy part is Tenerife is a small island yet seemingly he ihas completely vanished.
Anyone think there is a bit more to it?
Seems a lot of inconsistencies.

Crazy part is Tenerife is a small island yet seemingly he ihas completely vanished.
Anyone think there is a bit more to it?
Seems a lot of inconsistencies.

If you look at where that tv doctor who went missing in the Greek isles the other week and lay there dead for a few days very close to where they were looking it’s a big search area they will be looking in for Tenerife.

Is he gay?

Goes on holiday with female who's not his girlfriend - check

Leaves a nightclub with two men who he doesn't know - check

Leaves an apartment on his own after staying there for a short time, presumably the two lads he went with have left to go elsewhere, have they dumped him after "using" him - check

Seems to have a few female friends who he's not involved in relationships with - check

The 2 blokes he left the nightclub with have to my understanding disappeared, surely it can't be difficult to trace these 2 if they booked the house on Air BnB?

Something very odd obviously, still the possibility of him being alive and it's a scam that's gone wrong, if he is alive he's got a lot of questions to answer.
Haha your third check is a bit of a leap.

We still not found him?

Even after all the helpful advice on here and Twitter?!
I know ...it's like we don't give excellent advice on here or make up funny stuff for a laugh.

AND.......some take it very seriously.

On a serious note I hope the poor lad turns up soon as it looks bad right now sadly.

Remember that twat in Manchester targeting young men?

A problem not shared by Jay Slater according to the latest madcap theories from Detective Inspector @hammocity
I think he's still alive and it's a scam gone wrong but as with anyone else's opinion it's all speculation based on fuck all, someone will call it correctly but it's all guesswork.

The gay theory I put forward was a bit of a punt, just seemed odd he'd leave a nightclub in a tourist area with 2 blokes he didn't know to go back to their place when his accommodation was near the club he'd left, not so much madcap and I'd think the local plod would have that in their considerations.

Lost in the mountains? In Tenerife? There’s a big volcano in the MIDDLE of the island. Walk away from it and head towards the blue stuff called ‘sea’. Like on most volcanic islands, the majority of the population will live near the blue stuff. Christ, follow the aircraft coming in to land. Alternatively, wait til dusk and head towards the lights. Might be a sign of civilisation.
Wife, when on holiday: "How do you know that's the way to the sea? We've not been here before."
Me: "Because it's downhill."

I think he's still alive and it's a scam gone wrong but as with anyone else's opinion it's all speculation based on fuck all, someone will call it correctly but it's all guesswork.

The gay theory I put forward was a bit of a punt, just seemed odd he'd leave a nightclub in a tourist area with 2 blokes he didn't know to go back to their place when his accommodation was near the club he'd left, not so much madcap and I'd think the local plod would have that in their considerations.

Haha it gave me a bit of a chuckle mate

How about, he's pissed someone off. Said someone gets his two mates to befriend him with the promise of, say, large quantities of drugs. Tells him they'll drive him there. When far enough away, tell him they were having him on, chuck him out of car and tell him to walk back home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.