Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

Man goes missing after a night out, and is still not found seven days later.
Speculation emerges that there is more.

This is standard stuff, but muddied by his past as a convicted criminal who used weapons to seriously injure people in gang attacks. Rumours of links to drug dealing in Tenerife only add to the suspicion that this may not be an accidental disappearance.

Tough for his family, but the lack of sympathy because of his past is understandable.

Not as if it's not happened there before.

I think he's still alive and it's a scam gone wrong but as with anyone else's opinion it's all speculation based on fuck all, someone will call it correctly but it's all guesswork.

The gay theory I put forward was a bit of a punt, just seemed odd he'd leave a nightclub in a tourist area with 2 blokes he didn't know to go back to their place when his accommodation was near the club he'd left, not so much madcap and I'd think the local plod would have that in their considerations.
He probably went back with the 2 blokes he didn’t know due to being off his chops and the lure of more devil dust.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.