Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

All these family and friends going out there, what will they actually achieve? Sod all I suspect as they do not have intimate knowledge of the island and its topography.

Leave it to the experts and go home.
free holiday in it la, in all seriousness tho if these family and friends were such great friends they would fly out on their own money to be there for them, its a scam

We don't know the context though. So whilst it's natural to read into that it might have been due to gang involvement or criminality. It wouldn't be right to just assume. Mistaken identity, lowlifes who just picked a victim, happening to hangout with the wrong crowd on one day.

When I was walking home once my friend who was between 14-16 got kicked full pelt by a random fully grown man. Was it revenge or just a random lowlife?
We got flashed at by an older man when I was 15 walking home with my mates from school. Didn't notice a thing until one of my mates kicked him in the nuts.

Tenerife Police appealing for volunteers to do "massive" search tomorrow.

Sounds like a final attempt and then they'll wind down the official searching if no sign of him is found over the weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.