Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

I lived there from 94 until around 2007 full time and the late 90s early 2000s were in the midst of the timeshare wars where quite a lot of naughtiness was taking place. I’m on the mainland these days but still have a place there where I head for a few days 5/6 times a year.
It’s nowhere near as bad as it was but like everywhere there’s an undercurrent below the surface that’s best avoided.
Every tourist hotspot has major drug networks working there and being so close to Africa there’s plenty of ways to get stuff in with most traffickers coming from places where life is cheap and they don’t fear any consequences from the authorities.
There’s a lot of places to get lost in and around the hills of Tenerife.
I was there between 2000/2 does the name Dinna Irish guy drove a Ferrari ring a bell? Nawty cnut he was.

I was there between 2000/2 does the name Dinna Irish guy drove a Ferrari ring a bell? Nawty cnut he was.
No, it wasn’t Dina who had the Ferrari it was Bow who managed Linekers.
Dinah worked the doors. Good bloke, gentle giant but fuck I wouldn’t have ever wanted to cross swords with him..

No, it wasn’t Dina who had the Ferrari it was Bow who managed Linekers.
Dinah worked the doors. Good bloke, gentle giant but fuck I wouldn’t have ever wanted to cross swords with him..
Ah yes bow im getting my wires mixed, there really was some nawty fcukers about at that time period.

Ah yes bow im getting my wires mixed, there really was some nawty fcukers about at that time period.
Yeah the clumpers from island village (palmers rent a mob) made the whole of the Veronica’s / Starco areas moody as fuck. Throw in your Romanian/Albanian/ Moroccan dealers and pickpockets and the British gangsters (wannabe in many cases) and it was a melting pot of unsavoury cunts.

Yeah the clumpers from island village (palmers rent a mob) made the whole of the Veronica’s / Starco areas moody as fuck. Throw in your Romanian/Albanian/ Moroccan dealers and pickpockets and the British gangsters (wannabe in many cases) and it was a melting pot of unsavoury cunts.
would you know a guy called strawsey by any chance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.