Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

There will be alot of bored people when this comes to a close.

This last few minutes I’ve read that the lad was spotted in a bar watching the England match, and then the mum copping for a load of abuse because she’s asked Go Fund Me to release money to enable her to stay on the island.
The funds are also to bring over others who need support and to help look. You'd have thought that the last thing the authorities would want is others getting lost, and it would surely make more sense for them all to go home to support each other.

After this amount of time and with all the information we have to go off this is my best guess, and it’s changed over time due to different snippets of evidence that’s been released.
First of all I was convinced, due to knowing the area and not having reason to think otherwise that a 19 year old, off his head had decided to walk home after a particularly mental session not knowing where he was and had eventually fallen and sadly after time passed away with his body found within a week or so due to the small area he could possibly be in.
Too many things weren’t adding up with the stories though and delving a little deeper my best guess at this point is this was pre planned.
He was lured there by someone wanting to get themselves a pass for a debt owed and two random blokes renting an Airbnb in that area, so far away but quite notorious for people going missing who happened to be at that event and happened to convince him to go back after his ‘mate’ happened to go home early because she was tired.
My spider senses are tingling. It’s not uncommon in that world either.
I know there’s been a lot of pisstaking and silliness in this thread and long may it continue but that’s my serious post and where I am with it all.
I’d be interested to know if he’s been to many festivals over the last 18 months and who he went with.
If this was your serious post then just how bollocks were your 'joke' posts?

At the risk of sounding like a tw@ (nothing new there), I'm struggling to understand the amount of publicity this case is getting. There must be dozens of cases of people going missing every year while on holiday. How is this case any different? Also, from what I've read about him, there'll be some people who won't be distraught at him having gone missing. And yes; I fully understand that his family and friends will be devastated at this point in time. They have my sympathy.
I'd hazard a guess it being timing related, with the loss of Dr Mosely in Greece and the amount of coverage that story got, the press probably thought they were on to another 'winner', for want of a better term, with the Slater disappearance.

Highly unlikely but could he have made it down the hilly bits and fallen into the sea?
Lemmings Diary

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.