Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

At the risk of sounding like a tw@ (nothing new there), I'm struggling to understand the amount of publicity this case is getting. There must be dozens of cases of people going missing every year while on holiday. How is this case any different?

What I found strange was the timeline of the search, think he went missing overnight and the police were out searching by 9am

When I was younger it wasn’t uncommon to lose someone on a night out but not really worry about it until they’re not responding to texts after 24 hours or so.

People would pull or peak too early.

We don't know the context though. So whilst it's natural to read into that it might have been due to gang involvement or criminality. It wouldn't be right to just assume. Mistaken identity, lowlifes who just picked a victim, happening to hangout with the wrong crowd on one day.

When I was walking home once my friend who was between 14-16 got kicked full pelt by a random fully grown man. Was it revenge or just a random lowlife?

Do you often walk home with 14-16 year olds...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.