Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

I'm out in tenrrife in early October , is it too early to start a go fund me page. To aid the search I promise not to wander off any mountains such as Teide or Masca and will not converse with any shady Morrocans by Veronica's
Might start one for my trip to Lanza in September, just in case he's caught a couple of ferries.

All these family and friends going out there, what will they actually achieve? Sod all I suspect as they do not have intimate knowledge of the island and its topography.

Leave it to the experts and go home.
excellent knowledge of where the local Irish bars and karaoke clubs are though I bet.

All these family and friends going out there, what will they actually achieve? Sod all I suspect as they do not have intimate knowledge of the island and its topography.

But they know how to throw a party

They are going to collectively shout.....

"JAY"

"JAY"

"JAY"

"JAY"

"JAY"

"JAY"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.