Jeff Stelling

Aphex said:
I'm getting royally pissed off with his digs.

First his sly hosting of the CL, an now he's giddy about us getting beat last week..

Shame as he's ok during the games with the running commentary. Twat.
I've been saying this for a long time,the sly snivelling weird looking **** gets right up my nose with his little digs.

Dodge MCFC said:
Stelling is a poisonous little **** nowadays as far as City are concerned.

Cocky little **** !

Correct...I'd call him a fat twat but he's looking anorexic nowadays.

Believing his own hype. Him and Kamara are a parody of themselves..

He is a total wanker! Just watch the you tube clips from the qpr game, when Merson shouts there's a chance, AGUERO! You can clearly here stelling shout, oh no! You know what's happend! I can't stick him the champions league coverage was a joke he loved ripping us to bits the tosser

I don't watch the build up on sky/ half time reviews. I don't watch soccer saturday (and i used to love it). I don't watch MOD other than the game itself.

Sick to death of them all slagging my team off, so i switch them off....simple and effective

It was funny today when Ray Wilkins (talking about Yaya going to the ANC) said "City disintegrated when Yaya went away last year". The Sky reporter then said, "well to be fair, City won 4 out of 5 premier league games without him .."

What a tosser Wilkins is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.