Jehovas Witnesses

Just out of interest, what are these dangers of masturbation they speak of?

Danger wanks.

As in being caught during the baptism of teenage girls who are all instructed to wear white t-shirts and pants...

At uni we had a housemate who was just really socially awkward. Lovely lad, great mate but put him on the spot with people he didn't know and he would just crumble and couldn't say no should anyone ask a favour. He used to laugh his head off after at the awkward situations he/we put him in.

Answered the door to 2 witnesses so called up to him that his mates were at the door. He came down to be collared by the 2 witnesses, didn't know what to say so the first words that came out of his mouth were "do you want to come in for a cuppa?" 3 hours later and they were still there, he even managed to invite them for lasagne th next day! Begged us not to answer the door when they returned the next day hahha!

My sister turned into a JW her husband didn't. Nice bloke i liked him. He hung himself in the garage.
Don't see a lot of her these days she's to busy with her cult friends. Suits me.

You can stick your jehovah up your f**king ars.

I was sitting on a bus on the way home from work the other day when a nice young lady sitting behind me said, "Excuse me?"

Thinking my luck was in I turned to face her.

"My friend here would like to talk to you about Jesus Christ, our saviour," she said sweetly.

"Ooh, my lucky day!" I beamed.

"Ah, so you believe in Jesus Christ?"

"Hell no!" I snarled back.

They left me alone and started bothering some bloke who was then mumbling about being C of E.

Ruined my day, bastards.

Not seen them for decades, then all of a sudden they've started doing the rounds. I'm always polite and just tell them I don't believe in God, and to be fair they just leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.